Wednesday, August 27, 2008

$how Him the Money!


You didn't ask me, but I'd been very worried about what the Clinton's were up to in Denver until I watched Hillary deliver the goods for Obama last night. Although to tell you the truth, I'm not sure if she was preaching unity or practicing for a re-run in 2012.

Anyway, here's what's important from now on. Hillary must work those phones for the next 3 months and talk those Hillraisers into dipping into their purses and wallets. The money flowing from her camp to his is pathetically skimpy.

Nothing matters from here on out unless Obama has the bucks to answer all those hate ads that Mini-me is and will be running.

$how him the money!

And, if any PUMA (Party Unity My Ass) members are reading this, just memorize the voting records of all concerned and think of your kids futures.