Monday, November 17, 2008

Smug Sarah

I interrupt your reading of my previous blog post to proclaim...Are you fucking kidding me?

Smug Sarah is going to be paid $7 Million dollars to write a book????

Please tell me what this woman has to say that we haven't already heard - complete with fractured syntax?

Does anyone remember this recent rambling from the Wild Wordsmith of Wasilla....

My concern has been the atrocities there in Darfur and the relevance to me with that issue as we spoke about Africa and some of the countries there that were kind of the people succumbing to the dictators and the corruption of some collapsed governments on the continent, the relevance was Alaska’s investment in Darfur with some of our permanent fund dollars.

I rest my case. And we should all pledge to blockade bookstores that carry this alleged book.

I now return you to reading my previous blog post.