Monday, March 16, 2009

Top 10 Reasons I'm Looking Forward to Vacation


JG & I are outta here on Thursday - bound to España to eat pintxos, canned bonita, and suckling pig.

Here's my top 10 reasons why I'm happy to be leaving ...

10. TMI about Kelly Clarkson peeing in the shower.

9. One too many traveling "debates" between Ann Coulter & Bill Maher - two masters of extreme position taking who actually like each other - yuk!

8. Way too much air time for Jim Cramer and way too much sanctimonious BS from Jon Stewart - that was not a Edward R Murrow moment! But nice to see CNBC finally get slammed!

7. Can't stand to see Duke lose.

6. Tired of calculating my net worth plunge to see if I qualify to be "an average American household."

5. Only way to stop myself from buying iPhone apps and Kindle books

4. Must escape depressing news about the millions of unemployed and uninsured.

3. Can't stand to read one more "news" story about Octomom.

2. Afraid of the re-emergence of Dick "Dr. Strangelove" Cheney.

1. Have to leave before I commit a felony against an AIG trader.